In this joint webinar, ESTECO and RBF Morph present an innovative CAD-Mesh mixed approach to enhance shape optimization capabilities.
Riccardo Cenni from SACMI describes how engineers at SACMI Ceramic Engineering Department leveraged modeFRONTIER, RBF Morph and ANSYS Workbench to develop an hybrid methodology combining CAD and mesh based approach overtaking the limits of the shape optimization based on the single disciplines. The approach helped find better solutions for the SACMI industrial component analyzed and turns out to be promising for future optimization projects.
- Overview on ESTECO and its technology
- Overview on RBF Morph and its technology
- Introduction to SACMI and the engineering challenge
- Shape optimization: the CAD-based, the Mesh-based and the mixed approach
- Optimization results and takeaways